- A mug shot, or booking photograph, is a photographic portrait taken after one is arrested. The purpose of the mug shot is to allow law enforcement to have a photographic record of the arrested individual to allow for identification by victims and investigators.
- A photograph of a person’s face made for an official purpose, esp. police records
- a photograph of someone’s face (especially one made for police records)
- Any photograph of a person’s face
- A photograph taken of the head and shoulders, often from the front and in profile, usually taken in conjunction with somebody’s arrest
- In the Dungeons & Dragons game, a template can be applied to a creature to enhance its abilities or to even create a new type of creature.
- Something that serves as a model for others to copy
- a model or standard for making comparisons
- A shaped piece of metal, wood, card, plastic, or other material used as a pattern for processes such as painting, cutting out, shaping, or drilling
- A preset format for a document or file, used so that the format does not have to be recreated each time it is used
- The term document template when used in the context of file format refers to a common feature of many software applications that define a unique non-executable file format intended specifically for that particular application.
Ciel Phantomhive #4
For this one, I decided to take a relatively different compositional approach. Instead of following my usual environmental portrait or headshot template, I wanted to study the model from a more objective and distant angle. It’s partly inspired by the mug shot style, but I also gave it a slight twist by elevating the camera and choosing a more romantic color as the backdrop.